Members of the Westchester Jewish Council are:
- listed in our biennial Directory/”Westchester Jewish Yellow Pages.”
- invited to attend roundtable meetings of professional and/or volunteers to share best practices and to promote programs.
- able to list major events on the community calendar. Click here to view Community Connection publication schedule.
- invited to WJC board meetings and community gatherings.
- eligible to apply for a “Distinguished Service Award” for top volunteers.
- invited to professional and volunteer workshops.
- recipients of ongoing communication via targeted emails.
- demonstrating support of the greater Westchester community.
- able to receive professional consultation from the staff and volunteer leadership of the Council.
- invited to meetings with Westchester’s elected officials.
- listed with a link and contact information on our website.
In order to be considered for membership in the Council, you must be a recognized not-for-profit organization serving the Westchester Jewish community. All organizations must be approved for membership by the Board of Directors.
For more information, contact Executive Director Elliot Forchheimer.
To apply for membership, download the Westchester Jewish Council Membership Application.