Join us at Temple Beth Abraham for a fun-filled evening of community, food, and Reform Kabbalat (Welcoming) Shabbat Services
- 5:00pm: Tot Shabbat. Tot Shabbat is specifically designed for families with children ages birth to pre-kindergarten.
- 5:30pm: Oneg. Oneg means “joy” and is typically a meal or snack celebrating the Sabbath.
- 6:00pm: Family Reform Shabbat Service. Family services are geared toward families with children in grades K-6. They include familiar prayers, explorations of holidays, music, and stories.
- 7:00pm: Pizza Diner. Please RSVP so we know how much we need to order.
- Following dinner: campfire, s’mores and sing-along
Please RSVP at https://bit.ly/PizzaAndSmores, or by calling the Temple Office at (914) 631-1770 by August 29, 2022.